We spent the week building our community. We did some work to identify who the individuals in our community are, reflecting on shared interests, as well as identifying our hopes and dreams for the year.
Some of the basics about 5/6 can be found on our “General Information” page, including how to get in touch with us, snack schedule, the general schedule, etc.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. We will typically send more information about our week in our newsletter, but since the page above is a long read, we figured it would be enough for now.
- TPS pool party is on August 25th at Bryan Park Pool
- Fill out our family survey to let us know some more about your child.
- We have an assignment kids need to complete by Tuesday in order to launch our writers unit. Please help your child bring their mementos in!
Questions to Ask Your Child at Home
- What did you learn about trajectory this week? How did your “goal launching” go?
- What are some of the ways the 5/6 community is coming together?
- When you reflected on safety, risk, and danger zones – what did you put in your risk zone? danger?
- What read alouds have you done and what did you think about them?